Your responsibilitiesWe are looking for a Senior Tester who will define coverage required, estimate the effort required, design and execute testing cases according to the Testing Plan, with the purpose of detecting the greatest quantity of flaws that software products could have, record the bugs in a clear way with a root cause analysis. Develop testing activities needed to verify that different software products satisfy the specified functional and no functional requirements.
Your profileMain Responsibilities
- Determination of the coverage
- Estimate the effort required
- Tasks execution of the Testing Plan
- Production and execution of Testing Lots
- Production of backed documentation of testing results
- Execute exhaustive quality control of all software products line through revisions and testing execution.
- Elaborate the different testing cases according to the requirements
- Prepare the testing environment
- Bug report with Root Cause Analysis
Qualifications and education requirements
Systems/Information Technology University (graduated or student) Equivalent experience
Required Previous Experience
4 or more- year proven experience in similar area in different industries and a wide variety of projects (SENIOR)
Required Tools Knowledge/Skills
Different Data Base knowledge as SQL Server, knowledge of testing techniques, knowledge of the system or application to be tested. Testing management, operating systems.
Desired Tools Knowledge/Skills
Testing management tools, execution and testing follow-up, knowledge of norms and standards of software qualities. Database: different databases as SQL Server or Oracle, CVS, MS Office, Visio, text Edition Software, xml, file compression. Rational Suite, HP Suite, Microsoft Test Manager and Team Foundation suite, Spira suite, Jmeter, Loadrunner, Test complete, HP Functional Testing. Windows Server, Different distributions of Unix
Our offer to you
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Paula Leist, +54 11 4775 0203
Apply online now