Your responsibilitiesThe Telecom Engineer will work on the development of real-time application software solutions for railway telecommunication systems based on an IP network infrastructure.
His/her main responsibilities will be the design of the software, the quality of the software, the consistency, the reliability, the completeness and performance of the software and the product for which he/she is responsible for. This work is carried out within a team, in relation with all Kapsch CarrierCom's business lines, and may include international partners.
This position focuses on software design and implementation, and requires a detailed and in-depth understanding of the software architecture and operation of the software components that make up the product. It also requires a global approach and product system in which this application evolves (real time, interfaces, redundancy, performance, ..)
Your profileTechnical knowledge:
- Development of real-time application software layers, C / C ++
- IP solutions expertise (IP / MPLS, MPLS-TP, ...) used in the telecom world
- IP Telecom Standards expertise (GSM AoIP, LTE IP, ...)
- Operational experience appreciated (deployment, performance) on IP synchronized networks (Latency, PDV, ...)
- Speed of understanding, strong analytical skills, autonomy and taste for teamwork
- Education: Telecom engineering degree or equivalent
- Between 0 and 5 years of professional experience
- Languages: English, very good level required, other language appreciated (German etc.)
- MS Office
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position within a global renowned family owned company
- Attractive salary according to skills, profile and market
- High responsibility within one of our growing markets
- An international working environment
- Exciting challenges with room for new and innovative ideas
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
Please send your CV and cover letter to Hadda El Atrache (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply online.
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Angela Riedler, +43 50811 3224
Apply online now