Your responsibilitiesWe are looking for open-minded and motivated technical Master graduates who want to grow with Kapsch.
- Take over responsibility: 2 years, 4 stations, 4 jobs – There will be challenging tasks in areas like Software Development, Product Development, System Engineering and Solution Management awaiting you
- Have an international mindset: You will spend two stations in our worldwide branches. In your new environment, you will strengthen your competencies and spread the Kapsch spirit
- Shape the future: As part of the program, you will be working on a trainee project, which deals with a currently relevant topic at Kapsch.
- Connect within Kapsch: You exchange ideas with your trainee colleagues and executives at Kapsch in order to understand our family business even better. As well as gaining insight into important business topics
Your profileWomen, this is a position also for you! We are looking to add some more variety and a different mindset to our technical departments so please apply. We would be happy about it!
- C/ C# /JAVA are not only programming languages for you but rather your second mother tongue
- You feel comfortable with a variety of development environments, from Embedded Applications to distributed App Systems
- You have gained first experience with Big Data Processing frameworks
- You are interested in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms like TensorFlow
- You are looking for a diverse job and you do not want to be trapped in a hamster wheel
- You enjoy working in an international environment and ideally have already gained experience within multinational teams
- You have recently graduated or you graduate soon, in your final semester, with a technical Masters degree
- Fluency in English is essential whilst fluency in any other language is an advantage
Our offer to you
- The possibility to work in different technical departments nationally and internationally
- The prospect of a technical career that suits your strengths and interests
- We organize a kick-off event and seminar according to your interests at the beginning of the trainee program
- You will take part in a business management training (Small General Management Curriculum) to improve your professional and social skills
- Kapsch also offers first class social benefits and an excellent infrastructure (close to the metro station, canteen, free bridge days,…)
- Salary: you start with € 34 000 p.a. and receive a raise after each station (biannual)
- Start: October 2018
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Daniela Giovannozzi, +43 (0)50811 / 1905 oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online now