Your responsibilitiesIn this challenging position within the Business Unit Public Transport you will work in our Kapsch Public TransportCom’s Belgium office. The main focus will be on end-to-end solutions for Automated Fare Collection (AFC), Intermodal Transport Control Systems (ITCS) and Real Time Passenger Information (RTPI) solutions.
As a member of our local dynamic team you will jointly assume responsibility for our company’s success in new business areas. You can benefit from being enabled to act highly independently while being part of a reputable internationally operating company.
You're interested in having a positive impact on society by helping people move smarter and you have a strong interest in technologies and intelligent transport systems. You are passionate about new technologies and you are eager to learn and work in a dynamic, international environment.
As a Product Owner you work closely together with business and development within the company. Your responsibilities will include the following tasks:
- You as Product Owner make functional requirement specifications (User Stories, UI Wireframe, ..) for our R&D department together with technical experts
- You bring vision and visibility by managing the product life cycle for the components you work on
- You balance the business needs of the client with the value for the product we are building
- During the development you remain closely involved in order to be able to answer questions on what kind of functionalities have to be build and why.
- You work in close collaboration with the other Product Owners
Your profileMinimum requirements
- You have a master degree or equal by experience
- You have an analytical and problem-solving mindset
- You are an entrepreneur with good communication skills (written and oral)
- You have experience as a product owner.
- You are equally interested in learning from others and sharing your own knowledge.
- You dare to think creatively and to challenge your stakeholders
- You are fluent in English (both orally and written)
- Knowledge of electronics
- Experience in automatic fare collection and/or intelligent transportation systems
- Experience of working in a agile team
- Comprehensive practical experience in an international technology environment
Our offer to youAt Kapsch we offer you an interesting position with important responsibilities. You will be working in an international environment with interesting challenges that provides space for new ideas, flexibility and quick decision making. Next to that, you can expect the following:
- An interesting gross salary based on your level of experience
- Hospitalisation- and group insurance
- Compensation days (ADV-dagen)
- Meal vouchers
- A company car
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please apply online or send your documents to MBX-KCC-Recruitment-BE@kapsch.net
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Angela Riedler, +43 50811 3224
Apply online now