- From the moment the project starts, you become the first contact in Belgium and will provide the customer with the necessary information for his project. You will also be the “go to” person for your projects within Kapsch.
- You develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans and conferring with management and on-site partner and determine the project specifications for your projects by studying the product design, customer requirements and performance standards, completing technical studies and preparing cost estimates.
- You prepare detailed project plans and coordinate them with other organizational units, especially with partners who integrate our solutions at the customer.
- During the projects, you maintain project schedules, coordinate activities and solve problems. You will be monitoring the process and managing the costs by reviewing design, specifications, scheduling changes and recommending actions in project status reports.
- In case of change orders, you contact the customer solution department who will provide a pricing for this.
- You have a higher degree (university degree or equivalent through experience);
- You have a minimum of 4 to 6 years of experience as a project engineer and can provide a proven track record of projects you managed;
- Based on customer interactions, face to face discussions and industry standards and regulations you are able to provide project plans, project reviews and recommendations. Meeting challenging business targets are no problem for you;
- You have a good understanding of Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Process Improvement, Technical Understanding;
- You have no problem with travelling to your customers in the Sub-Saharan region regularly;
- Certification in project methodology (PMI, Prince, others) is an advantage;
- You can easily interact with people from all levels of the hierarchy.
Our offer to youAt Kapsch we offer you an interesting position with important responsibilities. You will be working in an international environment with interesting challenges that provides space for new ideas, flexibility and quick decision making. Next to that, you can expect the following:
- Travelling (outside of Europe) on a regular basis
- An interesting gross salary based on your level of experience
- Hospitalisation- and group insurance
- Compensation days (ADV-dagen)
- Meal vouchers
- A compay car
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Angela Riedler, +43 50811 3224
Apply online now