Your responsibilitiesYear after year, We invests some twenty per cent of our total revenue in research and development. This commitment ensures consistent innovation and implementation of new technologies for the benefit of our customers all over the world.
In this perspective, we offer you to join our French Research and Development department, one of the four centers in Europe, as a Software Developer Engineer based in Montigny-le Bretonneux, in Paris area.
You will join a software development team and you will be in relation with all Kapsch CarrierCom's business lines and international partners.
For your first project, you will work on the software development of real time solutions for a railway telecommunication system based on an IP network infrastructure.
You will be empowered for the below missions:
- The definition of the software architecture according to a set of requirements
- The development of the functionalities
- The software integration of the solution, complying with critical network requirements such as performance, quality and reliability.
Your position may evolve to the position of Product Architect in the future.
- Engineering degree or equivalent, preferably with a computer science specialization
- You have a first experience (trainee, project, professional) in C/C++ object development
- You are dynamic, curious and inventive
- You have strong analytical skills and taste for teamwork
- You have a good level of English
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position with great responsibility
- An international working environment and exciting challenges with room for new ideas
- Flexibility and quick decision-making processes within an internationally operating family business
- Attractive salary according to skills, profile and market
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Angela Riedler, +43 50811 3224
Apply online now