- Software development, implementation and testing of application software for ITS / ETC video products
- Develop clean, elegant, well-commented and reusable code which is easy to maintain and extend
- Work closely with our product and design teams to customize applications for various platforms
- Masters/PhD degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics, software engineering, or similar
- Strong theoretical background and practical experience with SW application development for high data-rate and time critical applications
- Experience in SW development for embedded systems is beneficial
- Knowhow and experience in industrial vision data interfaces and standards (e.g. USB 3.0 Vision) is beneficial
- Ability to transform feasibility studies (proofs of concepts) into performant applications
- Domain knowledge in the field of video based intelligent traffic solutions.
- Expert skills in C++ (STL, BOOST), MATLAB, OpenCV, IPP, Python and Qt.
- Experienced with runtime performance optimization for specific hardware platforms such as embedded systems
- Experience with Windows and Linux environments
- Proactive mindset to drive collaboration between teams in an intercultural environment
- Ability to assist team members to overcome technical problems
- Experience in writing testable code, automated unit tests, and setting up build environments with CMake as well as automated test environments.
- Familiar with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Our offer to you
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within one of our growing key markets
- An international, autonomous working environment and exciting challenges with room for new ideas and opportunities for personal growth
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant salary – minimum € 3.500 p.m. - in according to your qualification and experience
- Ongoing professional education and training measures
- Start date: as soon as possible, full-time position
- Location: Vienna (Kapsch TrafficCom HQ)
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Daniela Giovannozzi, +43 (0)50811 / 1905 oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online now