- Ramp up and continuously improve service operation processes / organization that encompasses the day-to-day activities and infrastructure responsible for delivering value to the business through technology
- E2E-service delivery will be responsibility, whereas main parts of the delivery will be delivered by external & internal partners. It will be your part to find and establish the proper setup!
- Be an ambassador for the Solution Centre, working across the business to provide effective communication on service operations matters and build relationships with our stakeholders to ensure effective dialogue between involved teams (internal & external)
- Another main part of your responsibility will be continuous service improvement for the offered E2E-services.
- Self-driven realization and management of related projects within a highly motivated team
- Support the development, integration and operations efforts for our services across the solution center
- Establish and manage sustainable contractual relationships with suppliers – partner management
- Work closely with our business teams and management to design and maintain efficient service processes
- Develop and monitor KPIs in accordance with the service strategy
- Involvement in the development of policies, standards and guidelines
- Mature track record in service delivery (design, ramping up, managing, continuous improvement), at least 5 years hands-on experiences
- Profound IT skills should be the your base, enriched with a clear business development focus / drive.
- Ideally experience in managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services (contracting, managing, improving)
- Innovative thinker - able to turn customer requirements into workable solutions (thinking out-of-the-box)
- Process, methodology driven when needed flexible to adopt and tailor to focus on sustainable business success.
- Knowledge in Technical Operations (incl. ITIL disciplines)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and German)
- Able to work under pressure, self-organized to meet given targets
- Self-motivated, committed and willing to take over responsibility
- Initiative and proactive approach on daily tasks
Our offer to you
- Being part of one of KTCs future success stories in ramping future business areas
- Becoming part of a highly motivated dynamic team, committed to success whereas sharing common values on how to cooperate
- Clear focus on current Prio1 topic combined with the variety of upcoming future IMS topics
- KTCs international working environment offers interesting challenges to do the next step in your carrier
- Opportunity to bring in your own ideas to contribute to further develop our services / solutions
- An interesting full-time position with high responsibility within of one of our growing markets
- Social benefits and infrastructure (operating restaurants, near subway etc.) of a modern company
- Bridge Days Regulation and flexible working hours etc.
- A market compliant gross salary according to your qualifications and your job experience (minimum salary: € 65.000,- p.a.)
- Start date: as soon as possible
Apply now!Do you want to follow this exciting path with us? Then we look forward to receiving your application. For any questions about this job, feel free to contact us under: Daniela Giovannozzi, +43 50 811 1905 oder firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply online now